Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Builds that inspired me

In this little update I'd like to take some time to pay homage to some of the 250R's that inspired me to move forward with my build. These builds are the epitome of craftsmanship; true works of art.

Higgy87TRX425's LRD Attitude build. 






Andy Lagzdins' Roll Design Lobo - look at those parts! One of my all-time favorite pictures.




k10seibel's 1987 OEM Restoration - This man's attention to detail is second to none. 



Burns350R's Laeger MX bike - Fellow Iowan, top notch build! My motor is very similar to the one in his machine, except I'm running a Pro-X cylinder and Burns is running a CPI Sphynx.



troybilt's Laeger 496cc two-stroke MX monster! This is one of my favorite 250R's ever built. His attention to detail, and the craftsmanship/ingenuity that went into building this machine would be tough to match. Troy designed and welded his own custom exhaust pipe, as well as other custom touches like an aluminum gas tank. Truly one of a kind!

Stay tuned as I keep this segment going with more 250R builds!

No comments:

Post a Comment