Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Reassembly - Part 1

While I've already shown you bits and pieces of the bike and it's current progress, I haven't really shown much of the reassembly process as a whole. Today I'd like to take some time to show you all a few pictures I took while I reassembled the bike.

Here is a VERY poor quality picture of the frame when I went to pick it up from the powder coaters. I remember how staked I was when I saw how well it turned out!





Here is a picture I snapped after only a few parts were installed... As you can see the frame is still pretty bare, only the steering stem, bars, and radiator have been installed.

This is a picture of me getting ready to install the left-side a-arms, hub and brakes. Flattering picture, I know :)




Fast forward a few steps and the bike was finally a rolling chassis! At this point my excitement was going through the roof because it was starting to look like a complete machine again.

In future updates I'll discuss the changes I made to the front suspension, my motor choice and more installments of "It's the little things that count"

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment