Friday, April 5, 2013

The last few pieces have arrived!

I just received the last few parts I needed to finish my build! I had to send my dome/shell out to BDT Motorsports in California (the company that built my motor) to be re-cut for the type of fuel I'm going to be running. I can't say enough about BDT Motorsports and its owner, Carlos. I was treated well from the start, even before I was a paying customer. The work they do and their customer service simply cannot be matched!

Like I mentioned earlier, these were the last few parts I was waiting on to finish my build. I'm heading back home this weekend to work on the bike so stay tuned for more updates and a video of the finished product!

Picture of the parts from left to right: Dome/shell, o-rings/copper washers for the head, jets/needle for the carburetor, and new throttle cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment